I can't believe that our first month of summer vacation is over! That scares me.
I need more time. There are so many more projects that I haven't even started yet,
more play time at the pool to be done, more things to check off of our summer to do list,
more play dates with friends, more camping trips, more visits to the library
and more time just enjoying the summer sun!
The boys just finished up their swimming lessons and sometimes I wonder why I even bother.
The worked hard and made some progress but we never seem to move onto the next levels so I guess
that means we need more time down at the neighborhood pool which isn't a bad thing!
Ryan's new favorite goggles and big news he's now started jumping in the pool!
Luke's my little fish and loves the water! He plays hard the whole time we are there.
Cody insists on wearing these goggles all the time, we need to get him a more flattering pair!
He loves the water too but if he had a choice he would probably be reading a book while soaking in the sun on a floatie.
The last two weeks I've also been painting trying to finish up everything that was started back in May.
My goal was to paint the whole interior of the house besides the bedrooms because they have been done.
Seven gallons of paint later, I've finished two living rooms, a dining room, stairwell and landing (thank goodness for a tall husband, a big ladder and a handy tool) and now just the kitchen is left!
July should be fun, we are excited to start it off with a camping trip this weekend and
will come home to a week with Heath's mom Teresia and her friend coming for a visit!
My boys have never taken swimming lessons so you're one (or ten) steps ahead of us! They will be soon though.
ReplyDeleteHave fun camping! :)
Crazy a month gone already, boo! I love the pics of the boys. We need to work out more trips down to the pool together!
ReplyDeleteHave fun this weekend!