summer is coming to an end and school is starting back up tomorrow
open house was last night and the boys got to meet their teachers and bring in their supplies
they were all smiles and so excited to be there
this last week has been filled with lots of fun
fun with friends getting together for swimming, water balloons and a trip to Eagle Island
fun with the family, cousins and matt & summer for a day at Roaring Springs
it was so exciting to finally get all five of us on a ride together
fun with Hailey staying the night and hanging out with us
fun watching Luke play in his first football game down at BSU
he was a little unsure about it all but worked really hard at blocking the biggest kid out there
it will be fun watching him throughout the season
Go Number Twenty



Good luck tomorrow Cody and Luke. I am sure you will have a great day and lots of fun seeing your friends! Ryan I am excited for you starting kindergarten. I sure hope your teacher is ready for 20+ questions! Love Aunt Coco
ReplyDelete