the much anticipated day of our first snow finally came yesterday
it was the first snow of our winter and of two thousand and twelve
it looked so pretty and peaceful covering everything
the kids couldn't wait to head outside after school
of course with their friends and two dogs
i wish I could say everyone was all smiles
but this is real life
so there was fighting, complaining, whining and grumpiness
on my part too
the kids did put that all behind them and have some fun
even with being completely soaked and ice cold
they really are pretty sweet
another reason for my not so perfect day was this
every morning it is a fight packing a lunch for luke
if he had his choice he would eat a pickle and a bag of cheetos everyday
there are so many things he won't eat including sandwiches and cheese
yesterday i packed him a banana with a message on it
just for fun mabye it would make his day
(side note: the banana was nice and fresh in the morning)
how could I not laugh when his lunch was returned with this note for me

what am I going to do with him



That banana message from Luke is hilarious. Oakley won't eat sandwiches either. I sometimes wonder what people think when they see what she gets in her lunch every day.
ReplyDeleteTHAT made me laugh out loud! I love that kid!
ReplyDeleteAunt Shelley
It's only just begun!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures of the kids! It's amazing how they can always have a good time despite the weather condition.
ReplyDeleteand the banana, that's hill-air-e-ass!! (I just had to write that) ;o)
Kylee & I used to have lunch battles too. It was frustrating. That banana was so funny!
ReplyDelete