We have made it seven days so far without Heath, two more to go.
Arnie's surgery went great, most of the cancer was removed and he still has his voice both huge blessings. Now onto radiation to take care of the rest so we still need your prayers for a full recovery.
My mom invited herself over to be with the boys and I for a few days while Heath's been gone.
After we got a few things worked out, like this wasn't a mini-vacation for her, we had a wonderful visit!
I love my mom and her and I just get each other so well, we are so much alike.
Not only did we stay up watching movies, talking, laughing and running errands together but
we also got her set up on Pinterest and found our new favorite thing FaceTime.
Thanks for being here mom, the boys and I loved it.
Does this make me a bad mom?
Okay so Cody was needing some overalls to wear for a school play about the railroads.
Well, he doesn't have any overalls and I really didn't want to spend a lot of money on overalls
that he would wear one time and never to be looked at again.
So when I was at Old Navy today shopping with Amanda I just happened to find a pair on clearance
for $4.02. That's a good deal right?
So does it really matter that they were from the girls section?
Shhh, he doesn't know so we need to keep this a secret until after the play in February.
I hope he doesn't read this post.
I hope he doesn't read this post.


Ok, the overalls are hilarious. All he needs is a bowl haircut.... And a couple more pairs of overalls for his brothers and you'd be all set for family pictures next year :)
ReplyDeleteI love that picture of your mom with the boys!
ReplyDelete... and that picture of C, priceless!
It was a great mini-vacation...I should do this more often...ha ha! Luv ya Miss
ReplyDelete