It makes me so sad
to know that I have all of these new memories to share
and that there will be no new memories made
for all of the people that lost loved ones in Connecticut
I cry for them
I pray for them
and I try really hard not to take the little things
for granted.
Little things like
a day of crafting with a good friend
Christmas shopping at the mall with all of my boys
you can see their enthusiasm
Cody in his glasses
he is doing great with them and even says that things don't look
just like blobs anymore
a little bit of snow
watching Ryan's Christmas program at school
listening to their little voices singing "Christmas Is"
the words
"it's about peace, it's about joy
it's about every girl and boy
it's about family
it's about caring
it's about people giving and sharing
it's about peace
it's about joy
it's about love"
it was just too precious, my favorite program yet
good friends that will always be there
reading Ryan's Christmas chain that said
he can vacyoom the living room to help
being there to cheer on Ryan at his karate promotions
not only did he earn his third stripe but he also earned
an award for most improved Tiger
my loving family
















I LOVE Cody in those glasses! So handsome and smart!
ReplyDelete