it's the little things like:
Ryan's outfits that he picks out for school.
I do give the kids advice sometimes on what they should wear but not all of the time
as was the case in this outfit. Can someone remind me why I bought red sweat pants in the first place?
Cody's writing from school, nothing to explain there other than it makes me happy to read.
When Luke gets mixed up with his words and called his football team The Beagles instead of The Bengals.
Listening to Cody and Luke sing songs like Fallen Kingdom from Minecraft, it's fun seeing them getting more into music even if it does have to still do with a video game.
Speaking of singing, does anyone else get the McDonald's Fishy McBites song stuck in their head?
Cody loves eating the McBites but I had to laugh when Ryan told us that shrimp is the only sea creature that he will eat.
A portrait of myself that Ryan drew of me (Minecraft cube style), I'm looking amazing.
In Luke's class the kids had to each pick out a musher to follow in the Iditarod race, Luke picked his out because of the way his hair looked. Too bad it's not paying off though, his guy is in forty something place and Luke's not very happy about it.
Hope you have plenty to be smiling about in your days too.

Oh, Ryan, that outfit is amazing!
ReplyDelete