Tuesday, June 29, 2010

JuMp

It's only Tuesday and we are tired around here.
Heath has the work pager and is working around the clock, double time already.
The boys have been at VBS each morning and then swimming each afternoon and
I'm just trying to keep up with all of them.
Here is a little about today.
This morning Ryan wanted to get some more toys out and I told him that we couldn't because we had to leave for vacation bible school. He said, "AGAIN" so I was bracing myself for the cries and pleas of not wanting to go but instead he said, "Oh, that is the best. Thanks mom!"
If we could of ended with that story for the day it would of been good but instead...
I hear before I even make it back to pick up Ryan from VBS that he had been slapped in the face by another kid. When I get to Ryan I ask him about what had happened and he explains something to me but I don't understand any of it. I asked again why the kid hit him and he said, "Well I hit him first and then he hit me but he got in trouble mom but not me."
Apparently if you don't get caught then you are still in the good?

Today was a special day though, the boys had their cousins here to play with in the pool.
The girls were there too and they even had their cousins, so it was a lot of fun!
I'm so happy that the boys have such awesome cousins!
The cousins Brooke and Tucker
Ryan and his upside down shark goggles
Cody and his favorite diving goggles

Our jumps!
So this girl here is off to Utah in 4 days!
She wants to experience life a little and go out and live on her own, get a job
and start college. We are so going to miss her around here but wish her nothing but the best!
Go and make us proud Brooke.

5 comments:

  1. Nice form....I give you a 10.0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you seriously know how lucky you are to have a pool in your neighborhood? I would kill to have one! Instead, we load up in the afternoon and head to the city pool; where I would like to add I feel like a superstar because every kid I teach or have taught like to hang out with me and kids the whole time. Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay fine you guys had a great time at the pool, but Hailey and I had Roe Ann's...so there ya go! Of course we did clean 22 windows inside and out, but we had Roe Ann's...made it lots better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well..I didn't get a pool or Roe Ann's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun day at the pool! I love all your jumping pictures.

    ReplyDelete