After 5 hours in the sun yesterday this is all that we could manage to do today
absolutely nothing....
all of us that is except for Heath, poor guy had to go back to work.
We had a blast at the water park.
We played hard!
I wish that I would of had my camera but I didn't want the worry.
I could of had some great pictures though like...
Ryan going on the little green water slide 40+ times by himself, but actually waiting in line unlike last year.
Cody and Luke going down one of the big slides for the first time that starts out in a dark tunnel. I thought that they were going to be so mad at me for taking them on it but when it shot them out at the bottom the only thing I saw were big smiles!
Racing Cody and Luke down the big slide on mats. Me winning each time but I think that's just because the more you weigh the faster you go.
Going around and around in the lazy river. The boys feeling so comfortable in the water this year that they would swim way out in front of us, dive underwater, and try to get soaked in every water fall. Ryan was happy just floating around in the tube trying to keep up with the big boys.
Playing in the wave pool was a big hit, all of the boys loved this. The older boys would go out and try and conquer each big wave that came their way by jumping into them while Ryan would attack each wave with punches and karate kicks. Many times they would be taken down by a wave and just jump right back up for more, it was exhausting just watching them.
We stopped at Dairy Queen for blizzards on the way home and before we made it into the driveway Ryan was fast asleep. He stayed asleep from 5pm until 6am the next morning. That tells you how hard he played, that kid has never slept thirteen hours straight in his life.
My only advice to you when using the bathrooms at the park, never sit down on a toilet seat cover when you are still wet from the pool because they will disintegrate into a million of little pieces and stick all over your butt and thighs and it will take at least ten minutes to try and wipe it all off.
It's very embarrassing!
What a fun day it was though,
with many new memories made.
I just love hanging out with my family!
Can't wait to go back next week with Grammy.

Sounds like such a fun time! For the second summer in a row, we ran out of time to go :( It made me laugh when you said Ryan has never slept 13 hours straight...only because my kids do every night :D Oh and your bathroom story-hilarious!
ReplyDelete