Friday, August 20, 2010

now we know...

Finally after the long wait
the teacher and class lists have been posted.
The kids have been very anxious and excited for this day to come,
even though they didn't seem to have a care once we looked at the lists.
Luke was happy to have his same teacher from last year who moved up a grade.
Cody didn't care who he got, he just wants school to start already.
They both have a few friends in their class from last year so that always makes it
easier too, having some familiar faces to look for.
Even though we love school
I'm not ready for all of this to start back up in 9 days,
I'm still enjoying summer too much.
This year Cody will be starting third grade
Abigail second, Luke first
and these two crazies...
Preschool (but not together).

What is this school year going to be like?
All good I hope!

1 comment:

  1. I *love* that pic of Ash and Ryan!! It totally cracks me up. Can you imagine those two in a class together?

    Ahhh, the count down is on. Ready or not, it'll be here in no time.

    ReplyDelete