Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ryan's Day

I was lucky enough to spend Wednesday with this blue eyed boy.
It was his preschool field trip to the pumpkin patch.
I feel so blessed to have as much time as I want with these boys!
Ryan with his cousin Braden sporting his Boise State hat
(if you tell him it's a BSU hat he will correct you, just ask Amanda)
A cow train ride.
Any guesses on what I am making him say here?
A corn field maze.
and the race is on...
A jumping pillow.
What's not to love about this.

A hay maze that wasn't all that
a-maze-ing (sorry I had to).
A wagon ride out to the pumpkin patch.
Just for fun, a self portrait picture.
Ryan's perfect pumpkin for a perfect day!
Thanks buddy, mom loved it!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip, I can't wait to go with Ash next week!
    Go BSU! Ryan is just too easy to tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! That first picture of him is so adorable! Those eyes! Ah! Graham has the same big blue eye thing going on. What is it about those baby boys?!?

    ReplyDelete