Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Right now the boys are sleeping soundly all together in one room.
Tomorrow morning can't come soon enough for them.
They are so excited!
Today the boys and I headed to Emmett (Heath had to work) to hang out
with Grammy and Papa.
Luke had a loose tooth all week but after having a discussion with the neighbors
he decided it was best to wait until today the 24th to pull it.
Why?
That way the Tooth Fairy and Santa would both have to come for a visit!
The only problem, Luke was pretty nervous about getting his tooth pulled out.
After some bribing and money ($5.50) from Papa, he finally let Papa pull it!
This is our very first Nativity Set and I just bought it this year.
The kids love it and so do I.
The kids put on a little play for my parents today.
While I read the Christmas Story out loud
the kids acted out the parts with the figurines.
Ryan was Jesus, Mary, Joseph and a donkey.
Luke was the shepherds and the sheep.
and Cody was the Wise men, camels and Star.
Then it was time for Christmas Mass where we met up with more of the family.
The children of the church acted out this story once again
and reminded us the best present of all to receive is Jesus!
Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. So true! Happy Birthday Jesus! Merry Christmas friends.

    ReplyDelete