What is wrong with me?
Do I have too much on my mind?
Too many things on my to do lists?
I don't know but it's not good.
Today I lost my wallet in the parking lot of Barnes and Noble.
Thinking back I remember telling myself when leaving the store
you should put the receipt back in your wallet and the wallet back in your purse,
like I normally would do, but I didn't listen to myself.
Thinking back I remember someone honking their horn when I was getting in the truck,
but I just thought they were locking their doors, not knowing they were probably trying to get my attention.
I realized my wallet was gone while trying to do a return at Walmart and the clerk needed to see my license. When I couldn't find my wallet, I panicked but was still able to somehow remember my license number to finish the return. I knew it had to be at Barnes and Noble when I couldn't find it back in the truck. On my way there, I called and put a hold on our bank card and Visa and just prayed that somebody good had found it. Once in the store I found the clerk that helped me and thankfully he said that Yes, someone had found it in the parking lot and returned it to the store.
After returning back to Walmart to finish my shopping I loaded Ryan and the bags in the truck and returned the cart. Once I got back to the truck I heard someone say, "Miss" and I turned around to see that I had forgotten Ryan's jacket in the cart and the man was bringing it back to me.
I am so thankful for the complete strangers that helped me today.
My day could of turned out a lot different if they hadn't.
Now I just need to pass it on.
Just reading your post put me in high anxiety.... been there / done that.... what a horrible feeling... but glad it all turned out and people were there to help... Pay it forward... been trying to do more of it...
ReplyDeleteThere are so many good people in our world..and thankfully you were helped out by 2 of them today! Tomorrow is a new day...Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete