This was the setting.
Cody, Luke and myself in the doctors office.
We were there for a follow up appointment for Cody.
The nurse came in to ask a few questions.
He asked if Cody was allergic to anything.
I replied, "No"
While Luke replied, "He's not allergic to alcohol."
I look at Luke and say, "WHAT?!?"
Luke says, "Well he's drank alcohol before, remember when Uncle Matt gave it to him?"
I don't know what to do or say at this point.
I'm embarrassed because I feel like I have to explain.
I'm shocked because Luke opened his big blubbering mouth.
I'm laughing because of how horrible this makes me and my family look.
I say to the nurse, "Can we just forget about anything that was just said?"
He replies, "Oh we all have one of those uncles!"
Ha ha ha!!! That is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI'm rolling on the floor Miss...you need to send that one in for "Out of the Mouth of Babes"...kind of wondering what could come out of his mouth at any given moment...kind of nervous to take him anywhere huh? lol... FYI - I'm still rolling on the floor laughing...
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny!! Bonnies daughter told her at pre school in front of all the teachers and parents that Aunt Tawnya took her to a crack house yesterday and Josh goes to it every day. The ( crack house) was a house Josh was remodeling and it was really bad and she heard us call it the crack house. You never know what they are going to say!
ReplyDeleteAnd we thought that Ryan was going to be the comedian...there's a lot of year's ahead of you Miss...better keep that note pad and pen with you! Have you talked with your brother yet!
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha I like that he's now labeled as one of "those" uncles! :)
ReplyDeleteToo funny! If it was Ash she would have said, "do you want a little pinch to forget that?".
ReplyDeleteoh.my.goodness...that is hilarious!
ReplyDelete