Amanda had told me about march photo a day and I thought it looked like fun,
so even though I didn't need another daily project I jumped on board.
It's easy, you just take one picture each day from the topic given.
1. green (my grandma's frog in my flower bed) 2. the letter C (Matt put the boys initials in the base of the tether ball but Luke also found a chameleon in the snow) 3. three (my three peas in a pod necklace that Amanda gave me) 4. favorite woman (I ran into my mom at Target one day- she heard my voice a few aisles over) 5. water (my bathroom sink which I cleaned before I took the picture)
6. lines (Luke's spelling test) 7. awesome (my boy's Easter shirts) 8. candid (Cody playing the xbox with the headphones on 9. irish (a decoration made with Krista) 10. blessings (my boys of course)
11. work (it was a lot of work trying to fly this kite with Uncle Matt 12. clovers (another decoration hanging up) 13. march madness (there is always a little madness each day with my boys) 14. shape (a cross) 15. you (one of the boys took my picture)
16. a jig (Luke doing a jig) 17. lucky ( I made individual cheesecakes for Brooke's birthday party, lucky girl) 18. the letter D (Disneyland on our calendar) 19. hobby (reading) 20. snack (the yogurt I ate that day)
21. pattern (the pattern on my curtains and pillows made by my mom) 22. night lights (the boys have a night light from the lizards tank) 23. games (we watched Hailey at her track meet) 24. paperback (the book I started reading) 25. motion (the kids made a train out of the plasma cars tied together with jump ropes)
26. gadget (our ipad) 27. transportation (our feet, they took us everywhere in Disneyland) 28. your weakness (caramel apples) 29. eyes (Ryan's one eyed monster on his t-shirt) 30. texture (something in Disneyland) 31. song (it's Leighanne's birthday today)
It was fun coming up with ideas for the pictures each day,
I think I'm taking a break for April but will definitely sure be trying it again!







What a fun idea! Love it - thanks for sharing it with your readers. :)
ReplyDeleteAunt Shelley