Well I had plenty on my to do list that I needed to be doing yesterday
which included blogging, so many things to share with you
BUT
my little niece had other (much better) plans for me instead.
We got the text at 4am that Matt & Summer were already at the hospital,
her water had broke at home around 12:30am.
After I dropped the kids off at school I headed to the hospital
to see them and be with the rest of the family in the waiting room
where we waited and waited and waited some more
and then finally at 10pm
she arrived!
Meet Kimberly "Kimber" Dawn
she weighs 7 lbs 6 oz and is 20 inches long
Summer was amazing and Matt was so proud of her
I know that they both will make such wonderful parents
We are so excited and happy for them!

Congratulations Auntie! Isn't it so fun to have a new baby around?
ReplyDeleteYeah Matt!!! Congrats to all!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! So happy to have a new baby girl in the family.
ReplyDeleteAunt Shelley