There was plenty of things that kept us busy.
After watching the new Karate Kid movie the night before Ryan was all about practicing his moves.


We headed down to the church rummage sale where my mother spent $2.70 for this fine load of
treasures that the boys picked out. Ryan picked out the pumpkin candle on the right especially for me.
I showed the boys my old bus stop and how I had to walk up this long road every day after school. The only good part was the orchards that were everywhere and being able to pick apples anytime that we wanted.
Papa made it home just in time from work to see the boys before we headed back home.so long Grammy...
so long Papa...







I love how your mom waves at the door when you are leaving. I still remember my Grandma Stallions standing on the porch as we left Cali.
ReplyDeleteGreat load! Umm hello, you didn't show me the costumes last night ... today, okay. Tell your parents thanks for the onions, I used one last night in our stew. ;o)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Melissa, Cody, Luke & Ryan for spending the day in Emmett. It was FANTASTIC! I will start saving for the next Rummage Sale in the Spring! Love...always & forever, Grammy & Papa
ReplyDelete