Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Not what I expected

Little did I know that a surgery was in the plans to be added to my weeks To Do's.
Did we not just have a surgery last week with Luke?
And stitches on Luke just two weeks before that.
I thought maybe we were done for awhile.

I guess that just reminds us how fast our lives can change in a moment.

Thankfully we had so many family members and friends to rely on and help us through.

Cody is doing wonderful, I can't believe this kid.
He was up walking around, drinking and playing in the kid area just 3 hours after surgery.
He is a trooper, he handled everything very well and was so brave.
We should be going home tomorrow as long as he continues to do well, which I don't see will be a problem.

I will update soon....hopefully with some pictures!

Thanks again for all your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. Well Babe they couldnt ask for a better mother nor could I ask for a better wife. Even though most things arent in your to do list for us you take care of us no matter what is thrown at you! We Love and Appreciate you more than we can express. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kept thinking we were done for awhile too. And it has continued all.year.long. So glad to hear Cody is doing so well!! That must have been scarey for all of you. We will continue to pray for a qucik recovery for him. :)

    ReplyDelete