Friday, April 8, 2011

my little boy

My little boy should be having a birthday party today.
The cutest little space party ever with his friends.
But instead he is home sick.
He has a fever and a sore neck (is how he tells it).
We are so bummed.
So now in five days we will have the cutest little space party ever.
 Look at these invitations Amanda made, I just love them.
Ryan laughs out loud everytime he see's the alien that says, "come in peace".
So today we will be resting and looking forward to the family party on Sunday.
His real birthday!

2 comments:

  1. what a bummer! We always go into hiding around specail event days for the fear of catching something...Hope he starts feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't believe it had to be canceled ... we're doing the new count down right along with you! Only 4 more days now!!

    Hey you changed you're font and no funny spaces, I should have tried to do a pun ... you know space, spaces. Okay I got up too early this morning.

    ReplyDelete