Tuesday
the boys were giving me a headache
Luke's play date was cancelled so he was whining and complaining
Cody's play date started later than expected so he was hyper and annoying
Thankfully Heath got home from fishing with a favorite junk food treat for me 'Chocodiles'
They are only sold at certain gas stations so they aren't that easy to come by
which is probably a good thing for me
Wednesday
Heath took the day off so we could enjoy the day together as a family
It started with a puzzle for the boys but it quickly became my project when they all gave up within the first five minutes.
Once finished I left for my much needed haircut and color
It had been ten months since I had my hair done but it was worth the wait
I love it, lots of layers, a fresh color and still working on growing it out longer
Ryan said to me, "I not know if you are mom or Aunt Coco?"
We then went to the movie 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules'
It was funny, we laughed out loud and had a good time
Thursday
I met up with my mom and the boys went home with her to stay the night
they were excited and had a great time
but decided that they would like to start going over one at a time to stay
Awhile back Luke had asked my mom about doing a sewing project with them
so she helped them each make a pillowcase
They loved it and couldn't wait to share with me everything that they learned.
I left my camera with my mom so she could get some pictures
This is Ryan's new look in all of his pictures
As soon as he sees the camera he turns and smiles to get it over with quickly
Heath and I enjoyed a date night with the boys gone once he got home from work
We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and shopped at the mall
we had a good time
Friday
(the pictures stop here)
I met up with my mom and boys for the church Lenton Luncheon
We enjoyed the rest of the day hanging out at my parents house
we loved every bit of sunshine, it was a beautiful day
the boys also got those haircuts that I promised
they have all decided that they wanted to keep their hair a little longer
so maybe no more buzz cuts
Saturday
Amanda and I shopped all day long
So many things we were trying to accomplish
birthday shopping for Abigail & Ryan, Easter shopping, new Easter outfit shopping
House decorating shopping, grocery shopping, furniture shopping
and any other kind of shopping we thought of along the way
It felt so good getting so much done
Sunday
after church we met up with my sister and Jim
bought the furniture we decided on and had chinese for lunch
the boys have been difficult today, really difficult
so I'm looking forward to the end of spring break today and sending them to school tomorrow








Wow! you had a very busy spring break! Ours was much more relaxed..cody worked out of town all of it so it was just me and the kids. I love when Cody comes home from hunting camp with all of his goodies that did not get ate (I loved it when my dad came home when I was still living there). I too spent the whole day on Saturday shopping, but by myself and only bought much needed clothes for me :)
ReplyDeleteWell why didn't you bring your camera with us!? Man when you write it out we did have a crazy list of things we were shopping for ... I surprised we got as much done as we did!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a very fun spring break, it's nice to have something to look forward to each day.
I can't wait to see your new furniture in the house, it's all going to look so fresh and new, we might just end up hanging out at your house even more than we do now!
Okay, I noticed you put "the pictures stop here" right where you and Heath had a date night. Just saying, we weren't expecting pictures of your "date night". Haha.
ReplyDelete