Friday, May 27, 2011

T.G.I.F.

Thank. Goodness. It's. Finished.

Hallelujah school it out!
I don't think I could of survived even another day of school.
I'm ready for life to slow back down, it's been way to busy for my liking lately.
It hasn't helped either that it doesn't even feel a bit like summer yet
Or that Ryan has been on on two rounds of antibiotics for an ear infection and still has a horrible cough.
A cough that made him throw up on the carpet at school yesterday when I was picking up the boys.
Not to mention the fact that Cody had to miss his last day of school and didn't get to sign yearbooks with
his class because he woke up feeling dizzy & light headed.
I guess we just have a case of the blah's around here
Hoping the holiday weekend will help us get out of them.
We will see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. We're so happy school is out too! Hello Summer!! I'm looking forward to easy going mornings and praying for 2 girls who'll get along!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete