Saturday, July 30, 2011

a little nutty

that's my family but I wouldn't have it any other way
we love to laugh and have a good time
a few pictures from our week with the family

{the peace guys}
{Cody was so intent on listening to everything Heath said about his days in the Marines}
{Ryan and my cousin Jenna have a blast when they get together.
Jenna and I are actually first cousins but she told her mom that I'm boring because
I just like to chit chat with the adults, good thing she has Ryan around} 
{Some of the Housley cousins}
we were never all together at the same place 
{a few more cousins and some cousins of a cousin}
{like mother, like daughter} 
{like uncle, like nephew}
{so innocent looking but they each can hold their own just fine}
{we have a lot of tall people in the family but Ben at 6'6" makes Tuck look so small} 
{a re-creation of this same picture taken years ago} 
{we thought it would be fun to do with the cousins too}
{my dad and Uncle survived their tube ride with Matt driving,
so did my Aunt Sue and I, but Ben and I weren't so lucky}
{Ryan the little funny man, knock knock} 
{the 3 foot long gummy snake, it's really too bad that after only eating
a foot of it, it was accidentally left behind at camp} 
{some things never change when you get your siblings together
between the hair pulling, poking and pinching
they were worse than my boys at trying to get a picture of them}  
{Just the brothers Uncle Keith, my dad, Uncle Tim and Uncle Curt}
{my dad is never innocent} 
{and so deserves everything that happens to him}
 {the lonely sister my Aunt Cherri
how she put up with them I will never know}
That's my crazy family!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo spread! Jenna and I have enjoyed viewing and reading the comments. Jenna says you are not boring anymore - you have proven yourself fun. She says 'forget I said that!'

    Jenna and Aunt Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially got a a kick out of Nicole and Hailey. Right down to matching clothes....

    ReplyDelete