Thursday, August 2, 2012

three weeks

Three weeks from yesterday the boys will be back in school.
Where did the summer go?
Like always I'm not ready for it to be over with,
I love summers home with my boys.
A big change will be happening this year though
and I'm not big on changes.
All the boys will be in school all day long,
everyday.
That's five days by myself.
I'm not for sure what I'm going to do?
For the last (almost) eleven years
I've been home
Home with my boys
Being a stay at home mom
That's the life I know
and love.
I think the house will feel a little lonely
and I know that I am going to miss them.
I have plenty of things to keep me busy at the house,
so many projects never finished and some not even started.
I guess I will finally get some "me time".
I've thought about finding a part time job
but I start to panick if I think about it too much
so I figure the right job will come along when the time is right.
I feel so blessed that I've been able to be home with the boys
and that Heath's job allowed me to do that
it's time spent with them that I will never regret.
So I guess we will see where this school year takes us
but for now
I'm going to soak up every last bit of our summer days
together.


2 comments:

  1. work on those projects and heck, take a nap! You deserve it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubts that you will find pleny to do! You are such a great mom and there will still be plenty of time with those great kids. Just think of it as a new adventure, a new chapter!

    ReplyDelete