So remember last week when I told you Ryan failed both his hearing and vision tests at school?
Well today was the day we found out if our youngest son was a little deaf or blind.
Wait.....what?
are two words we hear from Ryan ALL the time, it's actually become a
family joke now so if he was hard of hearing I guess we wouldn't of been all that surprised
but the vision part did have us thinking because we have never noticed anything.
So our day looked a little something like this:
9:00 am appointment with pediatrician
(checking for any infections and abnormalities)
12:30 pm appointment with audiologist
(hearing tests)
1:30 back to the pediatricians
(to go over hearing results)
3:00 pm appointment with optometrist
(regular eye exam)
Ryan was a trooper.
Today was a lot of waiting in waiting rooms
and would of tested anyone's patience
so I was proud of Ryan
even more proud that he passed all of his tests with flying colors
and can see and hear just fine.
Wait........What?
wasn't expecting those outcomes from our day
but I'll take 'em
so thankful for those blessings.
so thankful for those blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment