Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My Day

Well my day started with throw up and ended with throw up (so to speak).
No worries, I have no pictures to share with you today.
This morning I could tell that Luke was acting a little funny at breakfast and after talking with him he told me his tummy was hurting. I figured he was just nervous about school today so told him that he would still need to go. Well eventually he did throw up so at that point I had to believe that maybe he really was sick and did need to stay home and so he did. He told me that maybe he had the 2 minute flu so he would be better soon, wouldn't that be nice? I can't believe that he has already missed a day of school and for nothing because he wasn't sick, it was all just nerves, he was feeling fine in no time.

That takes me to this evening. After a dinner of Baked Spaghetti the girls were walking by our house and invited us along on their walk. I told them to go in and ask the boys if they wanted to go. When Ashlynn came out of our house she told me something smelled like throw up in there and Luke replied, "Oh that was just our dinner." Obviously Luke wasn't a fan of it and Abigail told me that it's the worst dinner ever, good thing we didn't have any guests over.

Today was good but tomorrow will be better!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Luke, did he have a talk with his stomach this morning?

    Oh, my girls ... it was funny but maybe we do need to take a manners course.

    And just for the record I love baked spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete