Thursday, January 6, 2011

not enough time

The boys said a sad good bye to Teresia on Monday.
They love when she comes to visit but it's never for long enough.
They each have their own special bond with her that's
developed over time on each of her trips out here.
So the countdown is on until her next visit where
they will pick right back up from where they left off.
Thanks for coming, we loved having you here!

2 comments:

  1. We hate good byes at our house too...The kids grandparents live in Blackfoot (which is not as far as your mother -in-law, but far enough that we don't get to see them as much as we would like to...It is even harder to say good bye now with Cailey understanding that it will be a while before she gets to see them again. We all get emotinal about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, I love reading your blogs!! We have so much snow here in MS its beautiful. Loved the pictures and Teresia looked so pretty-I've been seeing her at Brents and Susan and I went to her house recently. Everytime I try to post it comes back-so here I go trying again!!
    Happy New Year
    Mary Ann Stanley (oh and our new address is below) last time I am ever moving!!
    1684 Emery Circle East
    Nesbit MS 38651

    ReplyDelete