Last Friday the boys had chores to do.
Cody had to clean up Ruby poop from the back yard.
This was his first time so I had to give him an explanation.
He was not too happy with me when he found out that he had to clean up every pile!
Somewhere in this process I happened to step in some myself but didn't know it until
I had already walked through the house and happened to get some on the butt of my pants.
I changed out of my pants and put them in the wash waiting for other pants before I started the load.
Heath washed his work pants last night so when I saw my pants on the dryer this morning I made the mistake of assuming they had been washed and put them on.
While Ryan was at school today I ran a few errands:
Rite-Aid, Walmart, Maurices, Kohls, Hobby Lobby, McDonalds and then after dropping Ryan off at Amanda's I went and volunteered at the school.
It wasn't until I was back at Amanda's house to pick up Ryan that Abigail (walking behind me) said, "Uh, Melissa you have something on the back of your pants, right on your you know what B-U-T-T- and it looks like poop!"
What? No way! I can't believe this, my pants were clean.....weren't they? I thought so.
When I questioned Heath about the pants he said that he had just taken them out of the wash (not having been washed yet) and placed them on top of the dryer.
So embarrassing!
Be back tomorrow to share all about our ski trip and family birthday party!
All I can say is "Oh Crap"....it sounds fitting. Needless to say there are probably a few people in the valley that had a good laugh at your expense. You better count your blessings if your picture doesn't end up on "People of Wal-Mart.Com".
ReplyDeleteOh no! That's horrible!
ReplyDelete(and kind of a teeny tiny bit funny! sorry)
I got a good laugh out of it! Seriously, that's hilarious! I love Nicole's comment.
ReplyDeleteJust what I needed - a good laugh out loud kind of laugh so early on a Tuesday morning.
ReplyDeleteSort of reminds me of the time I went into a drug store in Moscow with my sun dress tucked into the top of my undies......it was a very full skirt and I had no idea....
Yikes!! I wonder what people were thinking about you all day :)
ReplyDelete