Friday, January 21, 2011

can't wait...

We made it through a week of school, Ryan having strep
and Heath working late every night but
tomorrow is our day for some fun.
Tomorrow will be the first time for Heath and the boys to go skiing!
I used to go skiing with my family all the time but it's been years since I've been.
We are going up to Bogus Basin with my sister and her gang.
I'm so happy that she convinced us to give it a try and will be so thankful for their help too.
This is going to be an adventure, a lot of work and a memory maker for sure.
Can't wait to share our stories and pictures!
Me, Nicole, my cousins Amy & Heather

4 comments:

  1. Great pic! You guys are going to have snow much fun up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you sit in the front so you don't get car sick...Tawnya and I were just talking about how you guys use to take the ski bus and the whole bus would have to pull over for you to throw up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun picture! Have a great time tomorrow! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bet you all had a blast!! Can't wait to see some pics and hear all about it. (love the flashback pic :D)

    ReplyDelete