Monday, January 17, 2011

game time

Saturday night we were in Melba to watch Tucker's basketball game.
They didn't win but it's always a good time seeing the family and the
boys love the popcorn, candy and pop they always get!
Sunday we had an unexpected visit from Matt and Summer.
Aunt Summer is really cool in the boy's eyes right now because she plays this video game called Zombies with Uncle Matt. This is a game that the boys play too and have begged me to learn how. It was time that I earn some cool mom points so I gave it a try on Friday, well Cody wasn't that impressed at all with my lack of ability, so he quickly gave up on teaching me.
They couldn't wait to play the game with Aunt Summer and Uncle Matt though.

speaking of zombies.....
I think the name might be fitting!
Did you happen to notice this sweet little thing in the earlier picture?

She is the real reason Matt and Summer were coming over for a visit.
They decided to add on to their animal family and our neighbors just
happened to be selling their seven week old lab puppies.
Welcome Dixie to the family!

2 comments:

  1. That puppy is too cute for words!!! And I love the Zombie picture...you're right, very fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha...I think the Zombie comment really does fit...I think a streaker could have run by and they wouldn't have noticed!

    ReplyDelete