Friday, January 28, 2011

party animals

who: eight friends (Cody, Ryan, Abigail, Ashlynn, Malichi, Xander, Eric, & Rylan)
what: a party
when: yesterday after school
where: BOUNCE
why: to celebrate Luke's 7th birthday
thanks to Amanda for all the pictures and her help
don't let their innocent looks fool you, they will take you down
a little brotherly love?
don't tell Abigail you saw this picture
red vs. blue
buddies forever
luke and the girls
danger DANGER danger
i still can't believe that nobody was hurt in this evil pit
luke made sure he licked all of these donuts so he would get to eat them
all, but it didn't work...he still only got one!
It's hard having winter birthdays. The thought of having a bunch of kids that have been cooped up in a house all winter long over for a party never sounds that appealing. So when Luke said that he wanted his party at BOUNCE, I jumped on board pretty quickly. The kids had a blast! They ran, jumped, slid, climbed, wrestled, and bounced for two hours straight.
What an easy party, the hardest part was making sure everyone stayed safe. There was a certain wild child that had no fear and a never ending supply of energy that kept me on my toes.
After pizza, donuts, presents and a little more playing all of the hot, sweaty, tired, stinky children were sent back home.
Luke was a happy boy!

5 comments:

  1. Great post! It was such a fun party and the party animals loved it. I still can't believe how hot and sweaty Abigail got ... next time I should bring them in shorts and t-shirts and remember a hair band.
    I'm so glad Luke enjoyed his party, it was fun to watch him be the center of attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I never finished my thought yesterday ... I want to work on a new banner for you, send me some head shots of the boys. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and I really do like your font.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're thinking about doing C's party there next month. Of course my kids love it there too and I had the same thoughts as you on the winter birthday thing. It looks like it was a lot of fun! I like the birthday donuts instead of cake! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melissa...do you think 3 and 5 year olds are old enough for this place? I have been thinking about taking Cailey and Cayden

    ReplyDelete