Friday, January 14, 2011

fire chief ryan

Today was Ryan's field trip to the fire station.
The children found it fun and exciting.
The teacher told the kids if they had a question, they needed to raise their hand.
So, that is exactly what Ryan did.

and did.

and did.

Ryan started their tour with questions like:
what is that called? what is that called? while pointing to every machine in their exercise room.
then he turned to just sharing facts like:
we have a kitchen table like that color, while touring their kitchen and living quarters.
they wear masks on Halo 3 (a video game), while the fireman was getting her own mask on.
then I don't think he could control himself anymore and just raised his hand to hear himself talk,
because he then shared with everyone how much he loves playing Halo 3.
After that the fireman asked that all of the questions be related to the fire station.

I don't know what to do with this kid sometimes.
I just know that he sure does make me laugh!

2 comments:

  1. That's hilarious. He's one of those ... you know the one where you're going, come on stop asking questions so we can get on with it. Ha!
    Great pictures, they totally tell the story. I love it. And the last one of his blue eyes, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word that's funny! What a kid! Love the pictures too!

    ReplyDelete