Well I thought that I would join the others and blog
Every Day in May...
Since I might not always have something blog worthy to talk about each day, I thought that I would at least share a picture (past or present) but all taken in the month of MAY!
Now you will notice in my old pictures that it will always have the date marked on them. I thought this was a great feature back in the day until a wise friend told me differently, so until I learn how to photoshop them out they are here to stay.
May 2007
These were taken shortly after we brought home our first family dog,
Miss Ruby May McMullen.
The boys were ages 5, 3 and 1 at the time and good thing we all fell in love with her because she destroyed everything.
Happy May Day!



Love the cute puppy pictures! Where's the date in the last photo? Did you crop it out in photoshop?
ReplyDeleteGotta love a 'wise' friend!
I'm so looking forward to your daily posts and all the (edited) pictures to come. ;o)
Oh man, that makes me want a puppy!! Looking forward to your every day in May!!
ReplyDelete