Monday, May 10, 2010

my day

Really... This is it...
My cute Mother's Day photo with my boys.
This is what happens when you wait until the end of the day to try and get a good picture.
Who am I kidding, it probably wouldn't of mattered when we took the photo.
Oh well, I still love these boys and am so proud to be their mom.
This is the best job ever...the good the bad & the ugly, I wouldn't trade it for anything!
It was a busy weekend getting ready for the party.
There was cleaning, yardwork and planting.
By the time we got it all done, the family was arriving.
The cousins kept the boys busy with boardgames and wiffle ball.
The food was yummy and the desserts even yummier.
There were many presents to be opened.
There was visiting, kid watching, and just enjoying eveyone's company.
Then it was time for a video in honor of Brooke graduating, something we've been working on.
It was a surprise to most of the family and was really special considering some big changes that Brooke is about to make.
Graduating and moving out!
There was plenty of laughing throughout the day but nothing got more laughs than this card given to my dad for his birthday.
The boys couldn't stop laughing, they thought it was the funniest thing ever.
What a fun day to celebrate with the family!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! And all your new flowers are so beautiful, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it a perfect day for planting? I'm so glad I got most of ours done before the rainy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lovely day! I need to get some flowers planted...maybe next weekend.

    ReplyDelete