Today we celebrated Brooke's graduation (a day early).
Thankful the weather was beautiful considering what we had just yesterday, rain & snow.
The food, the company, the fun...it was a good day all together.
So we aren't the most mature family there is, but we know how to have a good time
and we love to laugh!
So here are my 12 pictures from today for her finishing up her Senior year!
Did you know?
That if you cut cake with floss you get the perfect cut and the frosting stays looking perfect.
So Matt had seen this done and just had to try it out and it really works...too bad my picture is upside down though.
Is that a new shirt Tucker? I don't know if I have ever seen it before.
The joke is that Tucker wears this shirt every time I see him, a shirt I got him for Christmas. Any guesses on what I might get him for his birthday in July?
Me and Brookie












No comments:
Post a Comment