Friday, May 7, 2010

feeling the love

A little sample of what Cody and Luke wrote about me in school for Mother's Day.
Luke
Mom you are prettier than gold.
Mom you are the best because when I am hurt or sad you always fix me.
I know it makes you mad whenever I keep playing video games and you've asked me to stop, so I'll try hard to listen.
You're the best cook because you make me honey chicken with bacon to eat even though I know your favorite thing to eat is home-made pizza.
Mom you're the best and I wouldn't trade you for anything, no even a video game.
You're so funny! You make me laugh whenever you tickle me.
Cody
(his were all fill in the blank)
The nicest thing my mom ever did to me was...so much I can't even put them on this paper.
I think my mom and I are alike in the ways...brown hair, really tall
When I grow up, I want to be like my mom because...I would love having kids.
My mom is very smart. She knows all about...A lot of stuff.
Whenever we're together, this is what I like to do best...try to teach her to play Halo (video game) she says no, but I'm use to it.
She spends most of her time doing these things....doing pictures.
I think she likes to spend her time...with the family.
I know my mom loves me because...she just does.

1 comment: