We got to have this girl hang out with us all day and it we had a blast.
It's crazy to think that she is graduating on MONDAY!
We all remember the day my sister brought her home from the hospital.
We were also excited that she changed her mind on moving away right after graduation,
now she is going to hang out for at least the summer so we get to enjoy her for longer.
No one was ready for her to leave and to say good-bye!
Today was fun.
It was good to be silly, crazy and just laugh.
What a goofball, she is a funny girl.
The kids loved having her here especially when she filmed them acting out scenes and turned it into a movie called Jail Breakout.
We also looked at her prom pictures and thought it would be fun for her to try on my old prom dress.
So here she is rockin my dress from 1994!
I loved today, thanks Brookie!

Thanks Miss I enjoyed today alot! :) It was a blast just hanging out :) I love you guys! xoxo
ReplyDelete