Tuesday, May 18, 2010

happy happy

Two of my happy's for the day are...
Seeing my peonies starting to bloom,
of course they make me think of my grandma
because they came from her house
I just love that.
and I heard about a concert coming to town,
Toby Keith and Trace Adkins
my two favorites
who doesn't love singing cowboy's!


.

4 comments:

  1. I don't love singing cowboys! :P I do love your flowers though. That is so cool that they came from your grandma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's funny that the profile pic of Andrea and Jeff is headless ;o)
    I love your flowers too, can't wait for them to open. Have fun at your concert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh peonies! I'm so jealous! I've wanted some for a few years and we miss them every year. I saw some at Home Depot a couple weeks ago but we were walking out & I just forgot to go back. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always have peonies around this time of year! Always makes me think of grandma and pulling weeds along the driveway! They will always be some of my favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete