Saturday, May 22, 2010

Saturday

Our day didn't go quite as I had planned but what do you do?
Had a lazy morning of watching tv
Heath bought me concert tickets so I could see my singing cowboys
Left the disaster of a house behind us and headed to town
It was Subway for lunch
A trip to the doctors for Ryan
Just like I had suspected....an ear infection
A surprise movie for the kids (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
Stopped to get the prescription and arrived back home
We cleaned the disaster
Ate a little dinner
Ice cream cones for dessert
A redbox movie for the family (The Spy Next Door)
A lazy evening of hanging out
Oh yeah, and it rained all day long!
If we would of been in Mississippi today
we would of been at a graduation
for our niece LeighAnne
who graduated from high school a year early
way to go girl
hope you had a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. Can you believe it really rained A L L day long!
    Sounds like some good quality family time.

    ReplyDelete